Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Revenge of Phil

I think Punxsutawney Phil has had enough. Despite the fact that he DID NOT see his shadow this past February 2nd (which supposedly predicts an early Spring) he said nothing about the weather conditions for rest of our winter being hunky-dory. I think that after years of being ripped out of a warm burrow at the crack of dawn, Phil has apparently had enough. The freakishly cold weather being suffered in the Northeast is Phil's Gotcha! Or perhaps, it is Mother Earth trying to hang on to her hat a little bit longer before global warming finally creates Hell on Earth. Stay warm everyone, and please remember to "Love Your Mother."

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

why does that link go to cafe press. I don't get it.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Margaret III said...

In case you want to order the "Love Your Mother" t-shirts and bumper stickers. I used to see the stickers all the time on VW vans, cars, etc. Of course on Earth Day, everyone who has an old "Love Your Mother" t-shirt breaks it out for the celebration. I think with the renewed interest in Global Warming again, which of course the US and China are the biggest polluters, it would be great to see this reminder again in all it's forms. I have to figure out how to put that symbol on my blog page. I am Mrs. Recycle - ask my family.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home