Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My Dogs Are Cold!

I don't just mean my feet, either. My little doggies are here in Virginia with me (yes, I am back up here again - long story) and they are quite shocked at having to do their "business" as it were, on top of snow and ice. These are Florida, sunshine havin', warm weather canines. I can tell they think we have landed on Mars or something. My husband bought Boomer (my Chihuahua) a sweatshirt to wear to help keep him warm. He absolutely hates it. Twenty-two dollars down the hole. Trust me everyone, dogs HATE wearing stuff, but I do like seeing Labs in bandannas. I don't know why. I guess it's the cute factor. PS - both my dogs were "homeless." I have had both of them a long time now. Boomer came from the Humane Society (now there's an oxymoron) and Pinky was abandoned. Just as I have to get them through this unplanned winter visit, I also have help them through the winter of their lives. But I will never regret giving either of them a home or my love, no matter how tough things get.

1 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Hi Margaret,
love the title of your blog.

so the chihuahua don't like to wear clothes - must be a 'naturist'

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home